IoT, AI and data analytics Lab
The asset comprises a set of HW equipment and SW tools for the capture, management, storage and analysis of product and / or process data, which allow monitoring and extraction of information from them in a dynamic and reconfigurable way. This information represents added value that can be made profitable in the form of new services or businesses linked to IOT, advanced analytics and artificial intelligence.
To achieve this goal, the Ikerlan KONNEKT © suite comprises software components that run on the Edge to Cloud continuum.
On the one hand, the figure shows the logical architecture of Konnekt Cloud, which hosts advanced data analytics and storage services in the cloud. On the other hand, Konnekt Box devices are deployed in the Edge, which enable connectivity with field devices. In the figure below it is shown the architecture of software components that instantiate a Konnekt Box, and that can run on different hardware architectures.
Thus, a wide range of field buses (Ethernet, xDSL, Wifi, Bluetooth / BLE, ZigBee, GPRS, 3G / 4G, SIGFOX, LORA, NB-IoT ...) and IIoT communication protocols (OPC-UA, Modbus, REST, CoAP,…) are supported. The Ikerlan KONNEKT © framework can be instantiated on different hardware platforms, being hosted and available in Ikerlan premises an instance of Konnekt Cloud.
• CPU: 192 Xeon Cores.
• Memory: +1TB GB RAM.
• Disck: +72 TB
• AI dedicated Computing resources: 240 Tflops
• IOT Data Center (SS-505-17).
• TRAN2: Transparent data transport (SS-353-18).
• HermeX: High performance MQTT dispatching (01-20-13).
• BLOCKBOARD- Configurable and multiplatform Web apps creation tool (VI-194-19).
• RM-WIZARD- Industrial asset monitoring oriented web assistant (VI-191-19).
• ALERTS- Centralized digital platform alerts and events manager (VI-190-19).
• MODHIST: industrial process data registry and backup (VI-94-20).
• ALARMBOX-RULES AND ALARMS ENGINE (VI-258-20)
• KONNEKT-PKI- digital platform PKI management (VI-259-20)
• IKKONEKT MANAGEDBOX-Remote deployment and management of services on the edge (VI-260-20)
• KONNEKT-MON-Distributed system for the monitoring of events in industry 4.0 (VI-2019-20)
• ASSETBOX- Digital asset life cycle management
• MEMBERSHIP-User authentication for remote management of industrial assets (VI-192-19)
Management services for dynamic IoT systems
Massive data processing service
Real time data monitoring and analysis
Remote deployment, monitoring and updating of EDGE services
Let us get to know you better. Answer some questions and your 4.0
link will present you with the best proposal for incorporating 4.0 solutions