The equipment of the unit of laser surface functionalisation comprises two lasers that gives a joint service of ultra precise surface processes with femtosecond lasers:
1. A Coherent Libra HE laser integrated into a 3-axis machining station. It can deliver ultrashort pulses of wavelength 800nm, 400nm and 266nm.
2. A Satsuma Amplitude laser integrated in a 3-axis station and scanner, for a total of 5 axes. It can deliver ultrashort pulses of 1030nm and 515nm.
Three different beam management systems are available to send the laser to the sample with the desired conditions:
1. A system based on XYZ tables with interchangeable microscope lenses.
2. A galvanometric system specially adapted for ultra-fast lasers.
3. A multi-beam interference system to define geometries smaller than the wavelength.
The unit is placed in a clean environment compatible with clean room microelectronic processes.
In addition, the unit has the ability to perform laser processes in controlled atmospheres of inert gases.
Laser Amplitude Satsuma
Laser interference patterns generation system
Laser Libra HE
Micromachinig station: 3 axis
Micromachining station: 5 axiws and beam manangement system
Deposition of thin and thick films by PVD, CVD and laser..
Development of surface structuring processes (tens of nanometers to microns)
Generation of embedded microsensors
Processes of micro-machining and micro-cutting with very high precision with femtosecond lasers
Let us get to know you better. If you are looking to implement intelligent technologies and advanced materials that improve the efficiency of your company's production system to offer solutions with more added value, fill in this form.