Remote monitoring platform for intelligent management of photovoltaic solar plants
DATA DRIVEN SOLUTIONS
P4Q is an SME focused on the energy sector and located in Alonsotegi (Biscay). The subsidiary dedicated to the commissioning and after-sales services of the solar product division identified the need to remotely monitor the operating parameters of the control systems of the solar trackers in real time, which would allow them, on the one hand, to carry out a better analysis and, on the other, to provide a rapid resolution of incidents, as well as to build proactive and predictive O&M models. In turn, this monitoring would also allow them to reduce their customers' maintenance and operating costs and increase the availability and, therefore, the production value of the facilities.
Through the incorporation of IoT, Cloud, AI and Cybersecurity technologies, they have achieved the development and implementation of a remote monitoring platform for intelligent management of photovoltaic solar plants, which allows them to improve the operation and availability of photovoltaic systems, develop new business models, establish collaborations with other specialised companies and improve competitiveness by having a unique product in the market.
P4Q explains it all.
- To be able to remotely monitor the operating parameters of the solar tracker control systems in real time to enable better analysis and rapid resolution of incidents as well as to build proactive and predictive O&M models.
- Reduce our customers’ maintenance and operating costs and increase the availability and therefore the production of the facilities. Reducing response times and external costs (travel, etc.). Provide them with added value solutions that strengthen their competitive position against other manufacturers of solar trackers.
Area of the company where the solution is focused:
Subsidiary of the P4Q Group dedicated to the start-up and after-sales services of the solar product division.
Benefits of the Solution:
- Improved operation and availability of photovoltaic systems.
- Development of new business models (new products and value-added services).
- Establishment of partnerships with other specialized companies.
- Competitive improvement as it is a unique product in the market.
- Internet of Things (IoT)-Sensors- management platform-communications
- Big Data-Cloud- Data intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), predictive control of overconsumption and alerts
- Cibersecurity-Application Security (ISO 27.001 compliance)